Zig Ziglar quotes to boost your willpower
Zig Ziglar was an American author and motivational speaker, widely recognized as one of the pioneers of the industry. Because of his unique delivery style of motivational and powerful speeches, as well as his unparalleled insight on human nature and what triggers individuals, he became one of the most renowned figures in the science of human potential.
Ziglar has inspired and influenced millions to work hard, be positive and goal-oriented. Zig Ziglar traveled all over the world to help others see and use their potential to the fullest. It’s hard not to pay attention to such a personality who encourages and gives you hope.
For his talent and genius, Ziglar is recognized and honored as one of the greatest motivational speakers of our times.
Here are some of his interesting quotes to boost your willpower and make you push your limits.
– Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.
– Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
– You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
– People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
– When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
– Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.
– The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.
– If you go out looking for friends, you’re going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
– Many marriages would be better if the husband and wife clearly understood that they’re on the same side.
– You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
– A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.
– If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.
– You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.
– Some people find fault like there is a reward for it.
– Attitude, not aptitude, determines altitude.
– The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.
– Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.
– The more you are grateful for what you have the more you will have to be grateful for.
– Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully.
– Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission.
– Some of us learn from other people’s mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people.
– FEAR has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.
– Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.
– Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
– When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you.
– The goal properly set is halfway reached.