EARTHXEXPO, THE WORLD’S LARGEST GREEN GATHERING, IN DALLAS, APRIL 21-23
When Trammell S. Crow founded EarthX (originally Earth Day Texas), he envisioned creating a space where everyone could come together to find meaningful solutions to enrich and protect our planet, without regard to politics or philosophical differences.
Now, more than a decade later, that vision has become EarthX, which annually hosts the EarthxExpo, the largest green gathering in the world.
EarthxExpo returns to Dallas Fair Park for Earth Week this year, April 21-23.
It is a free event, which encourages us to love the world we live in.
EarthxExpo features hundreds of planned exhibitors.
The event includes eight public stages, three full days of learning and interactive experiences, outdoor activities that work to provide achievable solutions for a more sustainable future.
EarthxExpo features more than 700,000 square feet of learning and exploration, with special activations featuring:
- Dozens of free hands-on activities and crafts for children including an immersive planetarium from Dallas ISD.
- The Adult Playground, where those over 21 can experience and learn from sustainability leaders.
- The Oasis, a XR installation designed to bring the world to you in new and innovative ways
- The world’s largest EV & Alternative Fuel car show – featuring test drives of the most current EV technology.
- Eight stages packed with speakers, panel discussions, short films and more.
Additionally, guests at the Expo will have the chance to sample, experience or purchase products from nearly hundreds of planned vendors, which range from local agencies and nonprofits to national brands to the country’s most innovative start-ups and new technologies.
Entertainment, music and food perfectly complement the event.
Registration for EarthxExpo. While the Expo is free, registering allows guests to take advantage of an innovative experience planner allowing attendees to customize their schedule to capture those events, activations and experiences that address their personal interests and drives. Guests can visit the registration portal at earthx.org/expo.
For more information please visit: Earthx.org/Expo
By Alex Arlander, Gilbert Castro | ENC News